M, #11477, b. 1 August 1870, d. 23 August 1948
|Father||James Morris1 b. 9 Oct 1844, d. 10 Nov 1900|
|Mother||Phoebe Morris1 b. 3 Oct 1848, d. 17 Nov 1933|
|Relationship||2nd cousin 2 times removed of Keith Graham Bassett|
|Last Edited||27 Apr 2022|
|Birth*||1 August 1870||Hartley, NSW, Australia1|
|Marriage*||24 November 1894||Lithgow, NSW, Australia;Bride=Ella Maude Mary Glenn2|
|Death of Father||10 November 1900||Sydney Hospital, Sydney, NSW, Australia;|
MORRIS.—In loving memory of JAMES MORRIS, beloved husband of Phoebe Morris, "River View," River Lett, who died in Sydney Hospital on 10th November, 1900, aged 56 years. At Rest.;Principal=James Morris3
|Death of Mother||17 November 1933||"Yurunga", Monash Parade, Dee Why, NSW, Australia;|
MORRIS.—November 17th, 1933, at Yurunga, Monash Parade, Dee Why, Phoebe Morris, aged 90 years.;Principal=Phoebe Morris4
|Death*||23 August 1948||68 St Paul's Street, Randwick, NSW, Australia;|
MORRIS, Augustus.—August 23, 1948, at his residence, 68 St. Paul's Street, Randwick, dearly beloved husband of Ella Morris, and father of Percy, Reginald, Herbert, Norman, Fred, George, Francis, and Harry, aged 78 years.5
|Ella Maude Mary Glenn|
- [S1472] NSW Birth Indexes, 10908/1870 Augustus Morris.
- [S1481] NSW Marriage Indexes, 4595/1894 Augustus Morris & Ella M M Glenn.
- [S1565] Trove digitised newspapers, online http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/, The Lithgow Mercury, Friday, November 30, 1900.
- [S1565] Trove digitised newspapers, online http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/, The Sydney Morning Herald, Saturday, November 18, 1933.
- [S1565] Trove digitised newspapers, online http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/, The Sydney Morning Herald, Tuesday, August 24, 1948.