M, #6768, b. 8 November 1842, d. 13 August 1887
|Father||George Field1 b. c 1803, d. 16 May 1872|
|Relationship||1st cousin 4 times removed of Keith Graham Bassett|
|Last Edited||7 Oct 2021|
|Birth*||8 November 1842||Penrith, NSW, Australia2|
|Baptism||1 January 1843||Penrith, NSW, Australia;|
When Baptised: Jan 1 1843
When Born: Nov 8 1842
Child’s Christian Name: Edward
Parents Names: George & Frances Field
Quality or Profession: Farmer
By whom the ceremony was performed: R K Sconce?2
|Marriage*||20 August 1869||Bathurst, NSW, Australia;Bride=Eizabeth Woods3|
|Death of Father||16 May 1872||Mount Pleasant, near Penrith, NSW, Australia;|
George Field, 79, Farmer, Dropsy
Father Edward Field, Blacksmith
Mother Elizabeth Loverhouse
Married Frances Mary Callaghan, NSW, age 31
Children of marriage Charles (dead), George 36, John (dead), Joseph 33, Thomas 31, Edward 27, Mary Ann 26, Edwin 24, Alfred (dead), Emmeline 21, Ann 19, Malonie 17, Alfred 15
Informant John Price, Undertaker, Penrith
Burial 18/05/1872, Castlereagh, Witnesses Thomas Field & Charles Brownlow, Minister George Gurney CofE;Principal=George Field4
|Death*||13 August 1887||Bathurst, NSW, Australia5|
- [S1700] Ancestry Australia, Births and Baptisms, 1792-1981, online https://ancestry.com, Edward Field 1842.
- [S1570] NSW Early Church Records 1788-1855, baptism Edward Field 1842.
- [S1481] NSW Marriage Indexes, 1799/1869 Edward Field & Elizabeth Woods.
- [S1317] Death Certificate transcript.
- [S1473] NSW Death Indexes, 6228/1887 Edward Field.