Mary Holland Creasey1
F, #9998, b. 23 September 1877, d. 6 February 1953
|Father||Edward Creasey1 b. 16 Nov 1834, d. 3 Mar 1894|
|Mother||Mary Jane Whiley1 b. 22 Sep 1846, d. 8 Apr 1882|
|Relationship||1st cousin 3 times removed of Keith Graham Bassett|
|Last Edited||10 Sep 2022|
|Birth*||23 September 1877||Bathurst, NSW, Australia1|
|Death of Mother||8 April 1882||Bathurst, NSW, Australia;|
CREASEY.—April 8, at her residence, Bathurst, Mary Jane, the beloved wife of Edward Creasey, and second daughter of Mr. Whiley, Fernleigh, Redfern. ;Principal=Mary Jane Creasey2
|Death of Father||3 March 1894||Bathurst, NSW, Australia;Principal=Edward Creasey3|
|Married Name||3 October 1911||Frizell4|
|Marriage*||3 October 1911||Dungog, NSW, Australia;Groom=Gustavus Frizell4|
|Death*||6 February 1953||New England Hospital, Armidale, NSW, Australia;|
MRS. M. H. FRIZELL
The death occurred in New England District Hospital, Armidale, of Mary Holland Frizell, wife of Mr. Gus Frizell, of "Wakefield," Wollomombi, after a short illness.
Mrs. Frizell was well known on the Clarence, residing at Braunstone for many years. She took a keen interest in the district and was teacher at Bundarigo Public School for a number of years.
She is survived by her husband, one son, John E. Frizell, of Braunstone, a daughter, Mrs. Denyer (Mary), of Cootamundra, and eight grandchildren.5
- [S1472] NSW Birth Indexes, 8283/1877 Mary H Creasey.
- [S1565] Trove digitised newspapers, online http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/, The Sydney Morning Herald, Saturday, May 6, 1882.
- [S1473] NSW Death Indexes, 2703/1894 Edward Creasey.
- [S1481] NSW Marriage Indexes, 12898/1911 Gustavus Frizell & Mary H Creasey.
- [S1565] Trove digitised newspapers, online http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/, The Daily Examiner (Grafton), Wednesday, May 20, 1953.
- [S1472] NSW Birth Indexes, 34690/1912 John E Creasey.
- [S1472] NSW Birth Indexes, 49218/1917 Elizabeth Ll Frizell.
- [S1472] NSW Birth Indexes, 53728/1920 Mary F Frizell.