Isaac Holland Whiley1
M, #837, b. 3 February 1862, d. 1930
|Father||James Whiley2 b. 15 May 1839, d. 29 Sep 1890|
|Mother||Margaret Simmons2 b. 1835, d. 21 Feb 1901|
|Relationship||2nd great-uncle of Keith Graham Bassett|
|Last Edited||12 May 2021|
|Birth*||3 February 1862||Belubula River, Canowindra, NSW, Australia3|
|Baptism||20 May 1883||All Saints, Condobolin, NSW, Australia;|
Received into the congregation: 20 May 1883
When & Where Born: 3 February 1862, Canowindra, Belatula R.
Child's Christian Name: Isaac Holland
Parent's Names: James & Margaret Whiley
Abode: Booramtil, Condobolin
Quality or Profession: Grazier
|Marriage*||13 March 1889||All Saints, Condobolin, NSW, Australia;|
Groom: Isaac Holland Whiley
Place of Birth: Canowindra, Lachlan River
Usual residence: Condobolin
Father: James Whiley
Mother: Margaret Simmonds
Bride: Anne Fillis Stone
Place of Birth: Condobolin
Usual residence: Condobolin
Father: Thomas Stone
Mother: Harriett Jeffry
Date of Marriage: 13th March 1889
Place of Marriage: All Saints, Condobolin NSW
Religion: Church of England
Witnesses: Maud Matilda Stone, Henry Francis Stone
Minister: Robert Rook;Bride=Anne Phyllis Stone4
|Death of Father||29 September 1890||Borambil, near Condobolin, NSW, Australia;|
Name: James Whiley
Date of Death: 29 Sep 1890
Place of Death: Borambel, near Condobolin NSW
Place of Birth: Richmond NSW
Time in Aust Colonies: All his life
Father: Isaac Whiley
Mother: Mary Holland (surname not known)
Place of Marriage: Canowindra
Age at Marriage: 24
Name of Spouse: Margaret Simmons
Children of Marriage: Isaac 28, Maria 26, Agnes 24, Emma 22, James 21, Henry 19, Percy 17, Florence 15, Margaret 13
Informant: W A Robinson, nephew, Condobolin
Cause of Death: Pneumonia
Length of Illness: 9 days
Medical Attendant: Dr Dalton
Date Last Seen: 27 Sep 1890
Date of Burial: 30 Sep 1890
Place of Burial: Condobolin Cemetery
Minister & Religion: Rev G Keith, Presbyterian
Undertaker: F W Marlin
Witnesses: Robert Morton & W A Robinson;Principal=James Whiley5
|Death of Mother||21 February 1901||"Molong House", Rosebank Street, Darlinghurst, NSW, Australia;|
Name: Margaret Whiley
Date of Death: 21 Feb 1901
Place of Death: Molong House, Rosebank Street Sydney NSW
Place of Birth: Manchester England
Time in Aust Colonies: 51 years in NSW
Father: (Given name not stated) Simmons
Occupation: Boot Maker
Mother: Johanna (surname not stated)
Place of Marriage 1: Not Stated
Age at Marriage 1: Not Stated
Name of Spouse 1: John Smith
Children of Marriage 1: No Issue
Place of Marriage 2: Canowindra NSW
Age at Marriage 2: 26
Name of Spouse 2: James Whiley
Children of Marriage 2: Isaac H 38, Maria (Crampton) 35, Agnes (Moore) 34, Emma (Bassett) 33, James 31, Harry 29, Percy J 27, Grace F 25, Margaret M J D 21 living; none deceased
Informant: (Signed) H Landers, nephew, 54 Macarthur Street
Cause of Death: Gall Stones, Intestinal obstruction
Length of Illness: 5 days
Medical Attendant: W McMurray
Date Last Seen: 21 Feb 1901
Date of Burial: 22 Feb 1901
Place of Burial: Roman Catholic Cemetery Rookwood
Minister & Religion: P O'Reilly, Roman Catholic
Undertaker: Coffill and Company
Witnesses: John Bennett & Sidney Pearsall;Principal=Margaret Simmons5
|Death*||1930||Forbes, NSW, Australia;age 735|
|Inquest||24 September 1930||Forbes, NSW, Australia;|
Date Proceedings received at Department: 26.9.30
Name of Deceased: Whiley, Isaac Holland
Date when held: 24.9.30
Where held: Forbes
Coroner or Magistrate before whom held: A. H.H. Saur
Verdict: natural causes to wit Heart disease
Locality of Death: Forbes
Age of Deceased: 68
Where Deceased Born: Canowindra
Cash or Property possessed by Deceased: Nil
Doctor's Name: P. L. Broadbent
Whether "Post Mortem" held: no
|Anne Phyllis Stone b. 22 Feb 1867, d. 10 Aug 1937|
- [S152] NSW Marriage 4598/1889 - Isaac H Whiley and Ann F Stone.
- [S91] NSW Birth 9768/1862 - Isaac Whiley.
- [S1644] Condobolin All Saints Church baptisms 1880-1939, baptism Isaac Holland Whiley 1883.
- [S1643] Condobolin All Saints Church marriages 1885-1936, 4598/1889 Isaac H Whiley & Ann F Stone.
- [S1317] Death Certificate transcript.
- [S1598] NSW Registers of Coroners' Inquests, 1821-1937, online www.ancestry.com, Isaac Holland Whiley 1930.
- [S55] NSW Birth 27766/1890 - Isaac H Whiley.
- [S1472] NSW Birth Indexes, 28449/1892 Mervel W Whiley.
- [S1644] Condobolin All Saints Church baptisms 1880-1939, baptism Richard Rudolph Whiley 1897.
- [S1644] Condobolin All Saints Church baptisms 1880-1939, baptism Ethel Whiley 1897.
- [S1472] NSW Birth Indexes, 2445/1898 Minnie Whiley.
- [S1472] NSW Birth Indexes, 11767/1899 Roy Whiley.
- [S1472] NSW Birth Indexes, 13000/1901 Grace F Whiley.
- [S1472] NSW Birth Indexes, 33340/1902 Harold Whiley.
- [S1472] NSW Birth Indexes, 36047/1903 Millie Whiley.
- [S1644] Condobolin All Saints Church baptisms 1880-1939, baptism James Rawson Whiley 1907.
- [S1472] NSW Birth Indexes, 34775/1908 Lottie Whiley.
- [S1472] NSW Birth Indexes, 23350/1911 Sebbriall P Whiley.