F, #5065, b. 14 June 1835, d. 19 June 1904
|Father||Llewellyn Williams1 b. 13 Feb 1807, d. 15 Apr 1893|
|Mother||Margaret Walters1 b. 14 Jun 1810, d. 21 Sep 1893|
|Relationship||3rd great-aunt of Keith Graham Bassett|
|Last Edited||1 Mar 2019|
|Baptism*||14 June 1835||St Mary's Church, Swansea, Glamorgan, Wales;Elizabeth Williams daughter of Llewelyn & Margaret, Blacksmith, Swansea2|
|(Daughter) Census 1841||6 June 1841||Blackpill, Oystermouth, Glamorgan, Wales;Lewellyn Williams, 30, Blacksmith|
Margaret Williams, 30
Ann Williams, 10
John Williams, 9
Elizabeth Williams, 6
Thomas Williams, 4
William Williams, 2;Head=Llewellyn Williams, Wife=Margaret Walters3
|(Daughter) Census 1851||30 March 1851||Blackpill, Oystermouth, Glamorgan, Wales;Margaret Williams, HD, M, 40, Blacksmiths wife, GLA Swansea|
John Williams, SO, U, 18, Blacksmith, GLA Oystermouth
Elizabeth Williams, DA, U, 15, Dressmaker, GLA Oystermouth
Thomas Williams, SO,, 13, Scholar, GLA Oystermouth
William Williams, SO,, 11, At home, GLA Oystermouth
James Williams, SO,, 9, At home, GLA Oystermouth
Lucy Williams, DA,, 6,, GLA Oystermouth
Henry Williams, SO,, 4,, GLA Oystermouth
Margaret Williams, DA,, 1,, GLA Oystermouth;Head=Margaret Williams4
|(Passenger) Emigration||8 October 1851||"Charlotte Jane", Plymouth;Passenger=Margaret Walters5|
|(Passenger) Immigration||14 January 1852||"Charlotte Jane", Adelaide, SA, Australia;Mrs Margaret Williams, 40, Farm Servant, Swansea, Wales|
Ann Williams, 20, Farm Servant
John Williams, 18, Blacksmith
Elizabeth Williams, 16, Farm Servant
Thomas Williams, 14, Farm Servant
William Williams, 12
James Williams, 8
Lucy Williams, 6
Henry Williams, 3;Passenger=Margaret Walters5
|Married Name||14 April 1855||Rundle6|
|Marriage*||14 April 1855||St James Church, Blakiston, SA, Australia;|
Richard Rundle, age 22
Elizabeth Williams, age 20;Groom=Richard Rundle6
|Death of Father||15 April 1893||Yahl Paddock, SA, Australia;|
When Died: 1893 15th April
Name and Surname: Llewellyn Williams
Age: Years 86
Rank or Profession: Blacksmith
Usual Residence: Yahl Paddock
Cause of Death: Senile Decay
Place where Death occurred: Yahl Paddock
Signature, Description, and Residence of Informant: W Hall, Undertaker's Assistant, Mt Gambier;Principal=Llewellyn Williams7
|Death of Mother||21 September 1893||Mount Gambier, SA, Australia;|
When Died: 1893 24th September
Name and Surname: Margaret Williams
Age: Years 83
Rank or Profession: Widow of late Llewellyn Williams, Blacksmith
Usual Residence: Yahl Paddock
Cause of Death: Bronchitis 10 days, Senile Decay
Place where Death occurred: Mount Gambier
Signature, Description, and Residence of Informant: W Hall, Undertaker's Assistant, Mt Gambier;Principal=Margaret Walters8
|Death of Spouse||3 May 1897||"The Willows", Deniliquin, NSW, Australia;Principal=Richard Rundle9,10|
|Death*||19 June 1904||"The Willows", near Deniliquin, NSW, Australia;|
Mrs. Elizabeth Rundle, relict of Mr. Richard Rundle, of "The Willows" estate, near Deniliquin, died on Sunday night, after a long lingering illness. The deceased was the mother of a large grown-up family, most of whom are married. She was formerly a resident of Adelaide and Hamilton, Victoria, and left a large circle of friends.11
|Richard Rundle d. 3 May 1897|
- [S1308] GLA CEN 1841 - Oystermouth for Oystermouth, Glamorgan.
- [S1319] St Mary's Church Swansea Baptisms 1631-1900.
- [S1454] 1841 Census for Wales.
- [S1329] 1851 Census for Glamorgan, Wales.
- [S1297] The Ships list.
- [S1239] South Australian Marriage Registrations 1842-1916, Ade 22/377.
- [S14] Death Certificate, Llewellyn Williams 1893.
- [S1556] South Australian Death Registrations transcript (Keith Bassett), Margaret Williams 1893.
- [S1473] NSW Death Indexes, 4537/1897 Richard Rundle.
- [S1565] Trove digitised newspapers, online http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/, The Sydney Morning Herald, Wednesday, May 5, 1897.
- [S1565] Trove digitised newspapers, online http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/, The Advertiser, Thursday, June 23, 1904.
- [S1696] Findmypast South Australia Births 1842-1928 Transcription, online http://www.findmypast.com/, Elizabeth Ann Rundle 1855.