F, #6168, b. 1885, d. 4 July 1928
|Father||Charles Uphill1 d. 4 Sep 1936|
|Mother||Margaret Williams1 b. 1850, d. 17 Oct 1921|
|Relationship||1st cousin 3 times removed of Keith Graham Bassett|
|Last Edited||9 Mar 2017|
|Birth*||1885||Deniliquin, NSW, Australia1|
|Married Name||22 June 1916||Barnes3|
|Marriage*||22 June 1916||Methodist Church, Balaclava, VIC, Australia;|
BARNES–UPHILL. —On the 22nd June, at the Methodist Church, Balaclava, by the Rev. H. S. Heath, Cecil Thomas, second son of Mr. and Mrs. E. T. Barnes, St. Kilda, to Ella, third daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Charles Uphill, East St. Kilda, also of Pine Hills, N.S.W. Present address, 192 Childers street, North Adelaide.;Groom=Cecil Thomas Barnes3
|Death of Mother||17 October 1921||Seaton, Hotham Street, St Kilda, VIC, Australia;|
UPHILL. -On the 17th October, 1921, at Seaton, Hotham street, East St. Kilda, Margaret, dearly beloved wife of Charles Uphill, of Pine Hills, Deniliquin, N.S.W., and loving mother ot Lucy (Mrs. J. D. Robertson), Walter, Herbert, Albert, Annie (Mrs. P. M. MacInnes), Ella (Mrs. C. T. Barnes), and Minnie (Mrs. W. G. Mackintosh), aged 72 years. Private interment, Deniliquin. No flowers.;Deceased=Margaret Williams4
|Death*||4 July 1928||"Ilminster", Dulwich Avenue, Dulwich, SA, Australia;|
BARNES.—On the 4th July, 1928, at her residence, "Ilminster," Dulwich-avenue, Dulwich, Ella, beloved wife of C. T. Barnes.5
|Cecil Thomas Barnes d. 18 Jan 1954|
- [S1472] NSW Birth Indexes, 26691/1885 Sophia E Uphill.
- [S1710] Indmypast Victoria Marriages 1836-1942 Transcriptions, online http://www.findmypast.com/, Cecil Thomas Barnes & Ella Elizth Sophia Uphill 1916.
- [S1565] Trove digitised newspapers, online http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/, The Argus, Saturday, August 19, 1916.
- [S1565] Trove digitised newspapers, online http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/, The Argus, Tuesday, October 18, 1921.
- [S1565] Trove digitised newspapers, online http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/, The Adelaide Chronicle, Saturday, July 7, 1928.