F, #5001, b. 9 February 1823, d. 29 August 1843
|Father||Peter Potter2 b. 9 Jun 1793, d. 3 Nov 1864|
|Mother||Jane Sinden2 b. 26 Aug 1789, d. 21 Sep 1871|
|Relationship||3rd great-grandmother of Keith Graham Bassett|
|Last Edited||27 Apr 2014|
|Baptism*||9 February 1823||St Thomas, Lewes, Sussex;|
Elizabeth Potter daughter of Peter & Jane Potter, Blacksmith, Cliffe3
|(Passenger) Immigration||24 August 1839||"Somersetshire", Port Adelaide, SA, Australia;Passenger=Peter Potter, Passenger=Jane Sinden2|
|Marriage*||25 December 1840||Holy Trinity Church, North Terrace, Adelaide, SA, Australia;James Milgate of Light Square, Adelaide and late of Deal, Kent, England|
Elizabeth Potter of Hindley Street, Adelaide, late of Lewes, Sussex, England
Witnesses John & Jane McIntyre;Groom=James Milgate4
|Birth of Son||13 July 1842||Adelaide, SA, Australia;James Potter Millgate son of James Millgate & Elizabeth Potter;Principal=James Potter Milgate1|
|Death*||29 August 1843||Hindmarsh, SA, Australia;|
When Died: August 29 1843
Name and Surname: Elizabeth Melgate
Age: Twenty Two Years
Cause of Death: Decline
Rank or Profession: Wife of James Melgate of Hindmarsh
Signature, Description and Residence of Informant: Thos Jones, Weymouth Street, Builder5
|James Milgate b. 6 Jul 1817, d. 27 Apr 1896|
- [S1292] South Australia Pre-Civil Registration Births.
- [S1309] Family History South Australia.
- [S1528] Sussex Family History Group, online http://www.sfhg.org.uk/, baptism Elizabeth Potter 1823.
- [S1410] James Milgate William Newell 1839-1893 Pioneers.
- [S1556] South Australian Death Registrations transcript (Keith Bassett), Elizabeth Melgate 1843.