F, #5267, b. 17 April 1775, d. 19 May 1857
|Father||William Dennis2 b. 23 May 1748, d. Feb 1793|
|Mother||Mary Cooper2 b. 7 Jun 1747, d. May 1780|
|Relationship||4th great-grandmother of Keith Graham Bassett|
|Charts||Ancestors of Keith Graham Bassett|
|Last Edited||9 Oct 2017|
|Baptism*||17 April 1775||Litcham, Norfolk;daughter of William & Mary Dennis2|
|Death of Mother||May 1780||Litcham, Norfolk;Deceased=Mary Cooper3|
|Death of Father||February 1793||Litcham, Norfolk;Deceased=William Dennis4|
|Married Name||31 October 1797||Harmer5|
|Marriage*||31 October 1797||Brinton, Norfolk;|
Robert Harmer of this Parish Single Man & Mary Dennis of this Parish Spinster were married in this Church by Banns this thirty first day of October in the Year One Thousand Seven Hundred & Ninety Seven by me
John Astley, Rector
This Marriage was solemnized between us
The Mark of Robert Harmer
In the Presence of
Robert Harmer Junr
W B Sharpe
William Topper;Groom=Robert Harmer5
|Census 1841||6 June 1841||Brinton, Norfolk;Robert Harmer, 73, Labourer, In County|
Mary Harmer, 66,, In County
William Harmer, 24, Labourer, In County
Charlotte Mangerson, 6,, In County;Head=Robert Harmer, Son=William Harmer6
|Census 1851||30 March 1851||Brinton, Norfolk;Robert Harmer, HD, M, 83, Pauper (Ag. Lab.), NFK Thornage|
Mary Harmer, WI, M, 76,, NFK Lytcham
Elizabeth Margetson, DA, W, 39, School Mistress, NFK Brinton
Charlotte Margetson, GD,, 15, Dress maker Ap., NFK Sharrington;Head=Robert Harmer, Daughter=Elizabeth Margetson7
|Death of Spouse||4 September 1852||Brinton, Norfolk;age 83, Labourer, Old age, Not certified|
Informant Elizabeth Margetson, present at the death, Brinton;Principal=Robert Harmer8
|Death*||19 May 1857||Brinton, Norfolk;age 82, widow of Robert Harmer, agricultural Labourer, Natural Decay not certified|
Informant Mary Ann Harmer, present at death, Brinton9
|Robert Harmer b. 19 Sep 1768, d. 4 Sep 1852|
- [S1393] Norfolk Archdeacons transcripts.
- [S1409] Litcham parish registers.
- [S1610] Norfolk Archdeacon's Transcripts 1600-1812, online https://ancestry.com, burial Mary Dennis 1780.
- [S1610] Norfolk Archdeacon's Transcripts 1600-1812, online https://ancestry.com, burial Wiliam Dennis 1793.
- [S1610] Norfolk Archdeacon's Transcripts 1600-1812, online https://ancestry.com, marriage Robert Harmer & Mary Dennis 1797.
- [S1243] 1841 Census for Brinton, Norfolk.
- [S1384] 1851 Census for Brinton, Norfolk.
- [S14] Death Certificate, Robert Harmer.
- [S14] Death Certificate.
- [S1383] Norfolk Family History Society.