M, #5823, d. 20 June 1845
|Last Edited||29 Jan 2014|
|Marriage*||30 August 1824||St Matthews, Windsor, NSW, Australia;|
Benjamin Cusley and Mary Baker both of Wilberforce
were Married in this Church by Banns this Thirtieth day of August in the Year of our Lord One Thousand eight hundred and twenty four
By me John Cross
This Marriage was Solemnized between us
Benjamin Cusley (his mark)
Mary Baker (her mark)
In the Presence of us
George McGinnis (his mark)
Ann Rose (her mark)
Robert Cooper;Bride=Mary Moreton2
|Census 1828*||1828||Wilberforce, NSW, Australia;|
Benjamin Cusley, 72, came free,, "Friendship", 1788, Labourer
Mary Cusley, 60, free by servitude, Protestant, "Mary Ann", 1791;Wife=Mary Cusley3
|Death of Spouse||November 1834||Windsor, NSW, Australia;Deceased=Mary Moreton4|
|Death*||20 June 1845||Wilberforce, NSW, Australia5|
|Burial*||22 June 1845||St Matthews, Windsor, NSW, Australia;|
Name: Benjamin Cusley
When Died: June 20 1845
When Buried: June 22 1845
Quality or Profession: Pensioner
By whom the Ceremony was performed: Henry F Stiles5
|Mary Moreton b. 11 Dec 1756, d. Nov 1834|
- [S1570] NSW Early Church Records 1788-1854, V18243403 3B/1824 Benjamin Cusley & Mary Baker.
- [S1312] St Matthews Windsor Parish Registers 1810-1856.
- [S1235] 1828 Census for NSW Australia.
- [S1570] NSW Early Church Records 1788-1854, V18342282 18/1834 Mary Crutchley.
- [S1570] NSW Early Church Records 1788-1854, V1845587 30B/1845 Benjamin Cusley.